These terms are for activity bookings and may vary for large group bookings or accommodation bookings. Please check your confirmation email.
In case of a cancellation or amendment of bookings the following rules apply:
- Mendip reserves the right to cancel or alter any activity or event due to circumstances beyond our control. In the event of cancellation, an alternative date will be arranged.
- If you need to cancel or rearrange your booking with more than 48 hours notice then we will create a gift voucher to the value of the booking (less a £5 administration charge) which will be valid for 12 months for any of our activities.
- If you have to cancel within 48 hours of your booking regrettably we can not offer any credit or rearrange your booking.
- For any cancellation made with less than 48 hours until your booking, due to medical reasons supported by official documentation, a credit will be applied to your account for you to rebook another time.
- N.B. the term 'booking' shall be taken to mean any session, course or event arranged by Mendip.